Question about modals and politeness

Hallo! Hoe gaat 't?

I was practicing the modal verbs today, particularly “moeten” and “hoeven niet te”. I created a sentence and that got me thinking about politeness. The sentence is “You do not niet to reserve me a room”. My translations were:

1)“Je hoeft me een kamer niet te reserven”. I thought about it as someone being polite and declining something sweetly.

But I also thought about the position of “niet” and changed it a bit. I put it before “een kamer” and Igot the following (remebering that niet een = geen)

1. “Je hoeft me geen kamer te reserveren.” It sounded a bit weird to me, and I imagined someone angry or drunk sort of yelling at another person.

I also used “moeten” instead of “hoeven” and that gave two more sentences to think on:

3)“Je moet me een kamer niet reserveren.” This was sounding like a father talking to a son, and this father was kind of saying “Come on, son. There’s no need for you to reserve me this room.”

4)“Je moet me geen kamer reserveren.” The same father was all drunk and almost hitting the same son.

These are funny ways, but that’s how the senteces were souding to my ears, that’s how they looked like to me. I would like to hear from you all, what you think of them, am I right with these ‘feeling’? I mean, I just changed verbs and position, and everything was really different.

Dank alle u weer!
Miguel