Soutěž pro studenty češtiny

Zdárek,
právě jsem nahrál na youtube video o soutěži, která je určena pro studenty češtiny. Můžete se na video podívat kliknutím na tento odkaz: - YouTube
Soutěž spočívá v nahrání videa v češtině o čemkoliv. Link mi pak můžete poslat na mou emailovou adresu “ing.jaroslav.kovalcik@gmail.com” a jako předmět můžete dát "Soutěž pro studenty češtiny. Chtěl bych tímto motivovat studenty češtiny tak, jak LingQ a někteří polygloti, jako například Moses McCormick (jeho soutěže jsem se také zúčastnil).
Soutěž je od dnešního dne, tedy od 15. prosince 2012 do 31. prosince 2012. Někdy na začátku ledna vyhlásím, respektive vylosuju výherce. Výherce pak bude mít se mnou konverzace po dobu jednoho roku, a to jednou týdně po dobu třiceti minut. Bude to včetně zpětné vazby (feedbacku), který budu posílat na email.
Doufám, že se někdo zúčastní a přeju hodně štěstí.
Jarda

Hi there,
I have just uploaded on youtube a video which is about a competition which is for learners of the Czech language. You can watch the video by clicking o the link: - YouTube
The competition is about making a video in Czech. You can talk about anything you want. Then you can send me a link for your video on my email address, which is “ing.jaroslav.kovalcik@gmail.com”. As a subject of the email you can put “Competition for Czech learners”.
I would like to motivate all the learners of the Czech language in a way that LingQ and some polyglots do.
The competition starts today (December 14th) and it will be until December 31st. I will draw the winner in January. The winner will have conversations with me for a year. Each conversation will be 30 minutes long and it will be including a conversation report, so you can see your mistakes and analyse them.
I hope that there will be some participants. I wish you a good luck.
Jarda

Budu se snažit příští týden. Ahoj Jarda!

Supr, Steve :slight_smile: Jsem zvědav kolik lidí se zúčastní té soutěže.

For beginners of the Czech language: - YouTube

You can still participate in the competion. The period of the competion has been extended until the end of January since I have received only one video so far.

Hi,
in December I announced a competion for Czech learners about making a video in Czech.
The first video was made by Steve Kaufmann and you can see it here: Ahoj. Czech Conversation with Jarda. - YouTube
The second video was made by Reinhard and you can see it here: - YouTube

Because there were only two participants, I decided that both of them are winners, so both of them have this opportunity: Both of them can have a conversation per week with me with a feedback or they can have their writings corrected or combine it.

Jarda

The both look to be doing very well. You are clearly a great tutor.

Yeah, they are really good :slight_smile: But it is not because of me, they both worked hard to achieve this level :slight_smile: