Correct writing: Submit a response vs. comments, private vs. open requests

Being sure correctors of my Korean sentences get their points.

I want to be sure everyone is rewarded for helping me review my sentences as I learn to write in Korean.

Both I and soojeensin are new members. She answered my post Login - LingQ “I read a book at the library” However, she did not “submit a response”. I gifted her 20 points, and I am now trying to figure out how to complete the request.

Should I change it from “open” to “specific member/private” and send to soojeensin?

I did that on this request for correction post http://www.lingq.com/write/77209/.

Can you help me explain “submit a response” to the very helpful soojeensin so she can be properly rewarded? Or explain to me how to reward her if she gives her answer as a comment instead of as response?

In order for you to award points the corrector must click the submit response button and use our response form to complete the request. If they have submitted a comment instead, they can still click the submit response button now and complete the request using our form. Just explain that to them. In terms of closing the request, it will only be closed when all points have been awarded.

1 Like