What hell is this?

what hell is this?

:)))

3 Likes

A man without much body fat that exercises often.

What heaven is that?

1 Like

This word " hell " means : infernal , going to the Devil ! I think .

Hell is the location where all the bad people go when they die. If you are a born again christian where every one who isn’t christian goes when they die. It is a place of unending torment and punishment.

If you are a ______ [fill in the blank] it’s where (you think) everyone who isn’t a ______ [fill in the blank] goes.

1 Like

Lean = low body fat percentage.
Fit = in shape; in good physical condition.
Guy = man

1 Like

What did they do with my photo ! where is it??

1 Like

According to Wikipedia:

" In many mythological, folklore and religious traditions, hell is a place of eternal torment in an afterlife, often after resurrection. It is viewed by most Abrahamic traditions as a place of punishment. Religions with a linear divine history often depict hells as eternal destinations. Religions with a cyclic history often depict a hell as an intermediary period between incarnations. Typically these traditions locate hell in another dimension or under the Earth’s surface and often include entrances to Hell from the land of the living. Other afterlife destinations include Heaven, Purgatory, Paradise, and Limbo."

“What the hell” “What the hell is this?” are just expressions that can mean different things.

Okay, I’ll go, what the hell. Means its fine with the person and it doesn’t matter.

What the hell is this? Usually means the person is using the word hell to make a stronger point, you could also use other colorful words in English. What the f**k is this is an alternative to hell and is considerate much stronger language.

A man with very little fat on his body and he probably exercises.

ohh these guys are ridiculos

1 Like

In this context:
He is a lean, fit guy.
= He is slim and he is in good physical condition.