Honestly, I can't comprehend why I've to ask and how

Honestly, I can’t comprehend why I’ve to ask and how to do it.

I don’t understand what are your trying to say…

If you have any doubt. Just write your question here at the forum.

“I get along great with his friends”. Дела наши с друзьями его очень хорошие. У нас хорошее отношение. Нам приятно относиться друг с другом.

"it’s something along the lines of ". Это как-то подобное …

“Have” has many uses in English. Some should not be used in a contraction.

1. “I have a question.” → “I’ve a question”. Okay.
  2. “I have been to Europe.” → “I’ve been to Europe”. Okay.
  3. “I have to ask a question.” → "I’ve to ask a question.. Not okay.

#1 is a verb. #2 is part of a verb.
#3 is not a verb. “Have to” = “must”. I don’t know what part of speech that is, but I don’t think it’s a verb. The “to” always goes with “have” in this usage:

Why are you asking a question?
Because I have to. (Because I must.)

It is a verb. That’s why you can say “I don’t have to”, “I will have to”, …
It is equivalent in meaning to a modal verb “have to” = must. Maybe that explains why contraction’s not allowed.
One take on how to categorize the “have to” expression:

Usage of the word ‘along’ in the cited lesson:

1. get along

“I get along great with his friends”

This is a very common expression.

To ‘get along’ with someone means to ‘have a friendly/harmonious relationship’ with someone.

‘Great’ modifies that:

get along great = have a very harmonious relationship = never fight/argue

We get along great = We never fight/argue

I have a really harmonious relationship with his friends. I never get into arguments/spats/fights with his friends. I get along great with his friends.

1. along the lines of

“I can read the expressions on their faces. Usually it’s something along the lines of ‘why would she choose to marry him?’ – as if my husband isn’t good enough for me.”

‘something along the lines of’ simply means ‘something like’

Usually the look on their faces is something like “why would this white woman choose to marry an Indian man?” – as if my husband isn’t good enough for me.

I just now noticed the time stamp on this question. Why are we answering this question nearly two years later? Is Husan still an active member???

1 Like

Mmmmmm. Good question ???

Yes, I’m back you see!:smiley: Though I kinda forgot about this site… I can’t recollect why I wrote that enquiry… I didn’t even get it:D:D Thank you for all your effort! And by the way, I’ve mastered my english a little while, so I can now communicate more effectively and I can teach anyone russian language. If you have anyone who needs to learn russian or even uzbek language, tell them I can help a little bit:) Wish you all the best!

Thank y’all guys! I appreciate that much! Tho I forgot this topic and don’t understan it even myself:D

but i don’t think i’ll be later on here. Cause I got my “lingq limits” or whatever it is… and searching for another free source of language education and exchanging