It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Hi Steve, I spent most of yesterday watching your videos and eventually signed up for LingQ. This is the first time I have invested this much in a website. I have a request. Could you make a video or blog about your own story? Where you are from, your education, you early language learning, etc. if you have a video on your biography already, could you tell me how to find it? Thanks, Carol

I have written a book which is quite biographical and which is available in part or whole in our LingQ library in several languages, English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, German, maybe Chinese.

Steve's biography, or at least the parts of it that had been translated into German, was the first book I ever read in a foreign language.

The English version of the book: http://www.lingq.com/learn/en/library/courses/2...

Thanks, everyone. I am enjoying The Way of the Linguist. I'm sure I will read it several times.

To comment login or sign up for a free account