It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Hi, I am an Indian (Intermediate in English), want to improve my English communication skill. My native language is Hindi, if anybody is interested to learn Hindi, I can teach you that. Add me if you want to have conversation in English, username : sunnykothiyal

HI all.
I m vigneshwaran.I m an intermediate level in english.If you want to improve english skills add me in skype
MySkype ID : vigneshwaran.lakshmanan1

Hello guys! I've been living in the UK for few months now, but I would like to enhance my confidence and social skills while improving my English, so if you have a good English and would like to have a chat over random topics, just add me on skype ( wesley,skype ) and we can get better together. By the way, I'm a portuguese native speaker, so If any English speaker would like to exchange knowledge in languages, please let me know.

I am Abdellatif From Algeria, I speak Arabic and frensh, I want to improve my english speaking level, I am looking for Someone with whom I can Speak English, Anyone intersted can call me on Skype with 'Latif.eng'

hello , lets speak English naturally , we are English speaker also English learner as every native speaker is
my skype : amir.100000

Do you want to know all about Viet Nam?
Do you want to tralve in Viet Nam?and do you want to Da Nang city in Viet Nam.
You can stay at my home and have breafast, have luch, have diner with my family

Add me on skype: Truongviaibi

My English's name is Robert

I want to speak english, but no one to speak with me.
I need some friends to talk every night or free time.

You can add my skype name: tanhv.pmc

My name is Tan. I 24 yrs. Nice to meet you. :)

Hi I want to improve my English, especially the spoken English.
I'm from China, my native language is Chinese. If anyone like to learn Chinese and know about China, you can add me on skype. I'll be happy to chat whit you.
I like to make friends from different country and know about there culture.
My skype Id is Johnkaylou

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

I am Shahzad From Pakistan, I speak Urdu and English, I want to improve my english speaking level, I am looking for Someone with whom I can Speak English, Anyone intersted can call me on Skype my skype ID is shahzad03452686904

I am Gulfaz From Pakistan, I speak Urdu and English, I want to improve my english speaking level, I am looking for Someone with whom I can Speak English, Anyone intersted can call me on Skype Gulfaz.sabir

I am from Turkey. I speak Turkish as mother language and I would like to improve my English with you on skype. If you have time and would like to talk over ramdom topics, just add me. My skype is omer.keman.

Hi :) I'm a native english speaker, I can do a practice speaking session with you on Skype audio for a reasonable price. I can do it for half an hour, an hour, two hours, etc. whatever you want. I can also help to edit your writing. Feel free to email me or skype me (my skype can be found in my user profile). I can help with pronunciation and point out errors while you're speaking. I'm on west coast US time but can work with any time zone. I have experience with tutoring college students and as a teaching assistant in college, teaching conversational english to a host family, and conversation sessions with others on Skype as well.

HELLO EVERYBOOD, MY NAME IS MARCOS I`M FROM BRAZIL AND I WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH SOMEONE ON SKYPE, Y ADDRESS ON SKYPE IS palves102

hi, i'm a single mom trying to raise some money by doing work online until i can go out and work. i'm willing to teach anyone english via skype and correct your english via email, you can pay me whatever you can manage via western union. if you're interested then skype me at shanice smallings.

Hi, I'm Inna. I'm learning English. My native language is Russian. I would like to speak in English on skype. I can help you with Russian )

Hi. my skype is hermer.constantine i want speak english, add me.:)

Go to page: « 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

To comment login or sign up for a free account