It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24   »

hi my name is omar i wana improve my english with you ...ok add me in my skybe>>ID: attraactive505

Hello everyone... I don't have a fixed time to practice English speaking in group conversations. I would like anyone to practice with me anytime. My skype ID is eid.elmi1. I would prefer native speakers or non-native fluent speakers. I am sure u will enjoy my friendship. Thanks.

Hi guys!

I am a Spanish year old in my 20s
I am interested in doing a language exchange with advanced students of English,I also teach Spanish so I am interested in doing Spanish-English or English-English.I have been living in The UK for over 5 years.I would like to practice more speaking as my reading and writing is pretty good as I read a lot but I do not speak as much as I read,write and listen.

I am interested only in speaking to advanced students as we both will be more comfortable and we can motivate each other.

My Skype id is tomas.matinez I've got most of my evenings free so I am able to speak to you daily if you wish.

hi everyone!

my name is marcin and I'm learning english .

I wanna make news friends around the world and I'd like get more experience with convertations.. feel free to add me on skype. my skype name is mkovski

thanks guys

Hi, I come from indonesia and want to have a lot of friends who want to learn English together.
Don't forget skype ID is mine: m4sromy

Hi guys, I am Yunus from Istanbul, Turkey and looking for someone to practice English just like all of you :) I'm an undergrad law student who is curious to meet new people and learn more about new cultures.

Add me on Skype: patatessurat (I am available most of evenings according to GMT+2 time zone)

Hi, I would like to talk with someone thus we can practice and improve our english together.
Please add me : primelane

Hi, I would like to talk with someone thus we can practice and improve our english together.
Please add me : primelane

Hi friends I want to improve my english. I am looking for a partner to conversation through Skype. so if you like you give me a request to My skype id: gowthaman.kutty do not hesitate to add me. please. I hope you will help me.

Hi, I would like to talk with someone in English and to improve my skills.
Tnx

Hi, I would like to talk with someone in English and to improve my skills.
Tnx

Hi. I'd like to do an exchange with you, if you'd like. I am Proficient in English and also Hindi. add me on skype
sunnykothiyal

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

Hey guys ...
I'm an English student and I want to improve my speaking skills ... So i'm seeking for someone who can have a conversation with on Skype .
My problem is that I can understand what others say, but when I try to speak ,words doesn't come out automatically , so I start to slur my words .

Hope to find someone who could help me

My Skype ID is : simobryan

just add and i'll accept .
Thank you . ^^

hi everyone

I am Anosha, I want to improve my speaking skill within very short period

i am looking for those person who are really serious to improve her/his speaking skills,so kindly add me on skpye

My ID is anosha06

Hi, I'm looking for you who wants to have an American accent? I can give you a free demonstration / trial class. I have been tutoring for almost 6 years now. Mostly Koreans, Japanese and Arabs...

Skype ID: zeuchehcuez

Hi all, I am a native English teacher, I have taught English to Spanish students for 4 years now. If you are interested in taking English classes to better your knowledge,accent,expand your vocabulary...I can help you! Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss conditions of agreement. Thanks!
Contact me through:*****

Hi all, I am a native English teacher, I have taught English to Spanish students for 4 years now. If you are interested in taking English classes to better your knowledge,accent,expand your vocabulary...I can help you! Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss conditions of agreement. Thanks!
Have you got an email address, so I can contact you?

Have you got an email address, so I can contact you?

Hello People! I'm from Brazil and I need practice my english and Improve my skills. We can speak in English and Portuguese, just if you can.
My Skype is henrique_almeida19.
Please, add me...

Hi everybody. My name's Duc. i am happy to chat with anyone. My skype: forever_cv_1.

Hello guys! I'm from India and I need practice my english and Improve my skills. We can speak in English and hindi, just if you can.
My Skype is sunnykothiyal
Please, add me...

Hi People!
I would like to talk with someone to improve my skill and show my culture... You can speak Portuguese too, just if you want!

My Skype: henrique_almeida19
Facebook:*****

HI dear friends
I'm Rezaa from Iran and I want to learn English in fluent. If you can help me please do it!
My
Skype ID is : reza.rezaee914

hi all.. I'm from Indonesia and I would like to talk with someone in English for learn and to improve my skills. While I will share about Indonesian speaking...

My Skype: e_kuswandi

Go to page: « 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account