It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   »

Hi,My name is Carl from china.
My Skype ID :bonengpjian.
I just want to introduce Chinese culture to everybody .Of course,if you want to study Chinese,I am happy to do it.
We can talk in English.

I have just paticipated in Lingq. I want to improve my english too, especially speaking skill. may be, I can study if only english but many things :)
I don't speak english well. I think that every one need time to experience the feeling about embarrasing, shy, ...and then we can be more confident then before. Contact me through my information at my profile :) we improve english together. :)

Estou precisando treinar a pronuncia em ingles. Estou iniciando os estudos agora. Nao sei como funciona. Teria como alguem me informar. Agradeço e aguardo

its male 28. my English level is intermediate and i wanna improve it speaking to others who are willing to improve their's too. my skype id is: khurram.javaid67 and i can teach Urdu and Punjabi languages. must contact

Hi.. looking forward to speaking English with you guys... add my skype ID, please:d.dzihrina1

hi i am kamran afzal i want to improve my english language skills join me on skype: hider1743

hi dear Friends! I am Mubshar Ahmed i want to improve my english language skills join me on skype:mubi0012

Hi, all. I am going to speak to someone here. My level is advanced. ID: miomoto

Hello
Good day to all. I am looking for someone who will have time to practice English with me. I am also learning french. I will be highly glad to you if anybody call me.My Skype ID is swapan9059.

Regards
Swapan

Hello! Im newcomer here. I aslo want to practice english, but i can do it only at evenings and on weekends. my skype is belle_margot

Hello! I'm from Russia. I want to find a friends to improve our english skills. Everyone, who want connect with me could add me on my Skype: voronkeg

Hello Guys!

I'm Henrique Almeida, I'm from Maranguape, Ceará, Brazil and I need to improve my English. I'm not speak English perfectly but I can if you Help me. You can add me on the Skype. If you want speak Portuguese I can help you too.

My skype: henrique.almeida814

You'll enjoy speak with me...

Hello, everyone! I am Ratbrother from China. I hope to make friends with you to practice my spoken English, and in return I think I can help you learn something about Chinese. Add me through Skype. Cat dog;*****

Hi! I'm from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil. I am looking for a person to practice my English. My Skype is francoalmeidabh77

Hi! I'm from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil. I am looking for a person to practice my English. My Skype is francoalmeidabh77

I need to practice my English or French, and if you want I can teach you Portuguese.

I'm from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil, 36 years old.

Thanks!!!

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

hello everyone. Im Kim im from vietnam, im a student. i study about commerce..so i wanna improve and practice my english .
please add me non skype : Ha_va147_cm
have a good day! <^ ^>

hello everyone. Im Kim im from vietnam, im a student. i study about commerce..so i wanna improve and practice my english .
please add me non skype : Ha_va147_cm
have a good day! <^ ^>

Hi guys!

I am keen to do a language exchange with advanced English students.I have been living in the Uk for over 5 years and I am willing to brush up my spoken English.I am interesting in a partner who is willing to do skype conversations daily or frecuently.I also have a list of topics that we can cover in order to avoid the same repetitive questions.Practice makes the master!

I work in education teaching spanish,I do not teach English despite that I have done some studies here in England,I am interested in language exchange but I am not willing to pay as If I had to I would do here in my city with people that I know.

My skype ID is tomas.matinez (As I am Spanish I am keen to do it with non-spanish speakers,I have no any personal objection this is just to avoid using our language,sorry guys).

Hi
I am a student, studying in the US. I would say my english speaking level is somewhere around intermediate, but I want to be a fluent speaker so please add me if you want to practice.
Skype id : sameerhome.
Daily, 3-4 days a week will be great.

Hello friends,
My name's Uyen, from Vietnam. I'm a software tester and my current job requires me to have good English skills. Thus, I would like to make friends so that we can practice English together.
My skype id: uyen.lephuong

my skaype takahara7221

Go to page: « 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account