It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24   »

hello to everyone and i'd like talk with all for my english... it's my skype
ID ( sangarguloglu )

Bon jours je voudrais apprendre a mieux parler l'anglais voici mon skype : yasmina93150

Hello, My name is Gustavo and i am from Brazil. I love speaking english and hope make some friends on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi

Bonjour Je vient de France j'aimerais parler avec si possible une fille pour parler en englais et si vous voulez apprendre le français je suis la mon Skype

I need some upper level English speakers (I am an intermediate learner)They got to be very serious learners.Here my Skype id banerjeept

SKYPE ADDRESS: selim19076

February 05, 2014 07:38AM
siddiq8568
3 posts

Hi! I'm siddiq. My English is not very good. I want to talk Samone to improve english. my Skype ID: siddiq6622

hi
my name's kais i would like to approve my english my skype:*****

SKYPE ADDRESS: selim19076

February 05, 2014 07:38AM
siddiq8568
3 posts

Hi! I'm siddiq. My English is not very good. I want to talk Samone to improve english. my Skype ID: siddiq6622

I I everybody I want to improve my English add me please: any any

Hello, my name is Gustavo. I am from Brazil and I love learning english. I would like to make some friends on skype and speak english. My skype is gustavo.coghi . See you!

hi enerybody I want to improve my english level my skype ID: NEHC717

Hi, I'm looking for you who wants to have an American accent? I can give you a free demonstration / trial class. I have been tutoring for almost 6 years now. Mostly Koreans, Japanese and Arabs... add me on Skype ID: zeuchehcuez

add me on skype ID : abhid21

i need to speak English with someone to improve it .

Hi guys!

My name is Tomas I am an spanish guy who has been living in the uk for the past 5 years.I am keen to do a language exchange with an advanced english speaker.I think It would be more interesting if we've got similar level as we can motivate each other and support each other.

I teach spanish here in the Uk but I am always willing to become more fluent in English as it makes my life much easier and I can comunicate with english native speakers more fluently.

So if you fancy a conversation as friends add me on skype: tomas.matinez please only upper-intermediate & advanced people.

Please add me in this group. I want to improve my English speaking skills.
My Skype ID is: mk_m4m

Hi i'm looking for training partners in english conversation, just the usual conversation about anything that pops in our mind, those who are serious to improve their english language just add me up at skype: ifeelawsome

Hello, my name is Berkant AYDIN. I am from Turkey. I'm a Software Developer. I want to improve my English and I would like to make some friends on skype and practice with them.
My Skype ID:
brkntaydin

Hi, I want to practise my english. my skype: tumejp

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

everyone is posting their ID and ask "add me"
yet none wants to add others , they just wanna be "added"
lame !!!

Hi, my name in Nicolaie, I am from Romania ,and i want to learn english conversation.tanks.skype ID: ncorbeanu

I want to participate in this group. :) Let's try to improve english skills together! :) Contact me with the informations in my profile. :)

My name is Vinicius Perius and I want to talk English in skype
I live in Brazil.

search me: vinicius perius

thanks

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

Hi,My name is Carl from china.
My Skype ID :bonengpjian.
I just want to introduce Chinese culture to everybody .Of course,if you want to study Chinese,I am happy to do it.
We can talk in English.

Go to page: « 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account