It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   »

Please come to speak english.

skype id: shabeerbangash86

Hi .Its my second post here.I am desiring to have some serious spoken English aspirants.I have got so many;but a few are really learners.My level Is intermediate.You could say upper if you come over.My Skype id is banerjeept.I am very keen to learn spoken English. Come and blast.We can have great English lessons together.

SKYPE ADDRESS: selim19076

Hi! I'm siddiq. My English is not very good. I want to talk Samone to improve english. my Skype ID: siddiq6622

Hi! I'm siddiq. My English is not very good. I want to talk Samone to improve english. my Skype ID: siddiq6622

Hi all, I am a native English teacher, I have taught English to Spanish students for 4 years now. If you are interested in taking English classes to better your knowledge,accent,expand your vocabulary...I can help you! Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss conditions of agreement. Thanks!

Hello! Everybody. I am from China and currently studying engineering in the US for 2 years.
I can speak relatively fluent English, but not good enough at all.
I really hope I can find a partner to practice oral English with each other.
I prefer my partner who is not a total beginner in speaking English.
I am open to friends from all over the world and I can also exchange you with Chinese if you want to learn it.
Feel free to contact me.
Skype name: chenyuwgt
Email:*****

Hi this is Luqman... You might have heard about Active and Passive vocabulary.. Me to suffering from it.. I really want to shift those words from my passive to active vocabulary but cant find a partner.. As speaking English hammer the words into Active vocabulary. But you can not speak to walls you need someone to speak to.. So feel free to contact me
My Skype Id is: Luqman.khan609

Hi! I'm faizan. My english is not very bad but still i want to improve it so if there is anyone who is looking for same thing please contact . my Skype ID: faizan.kareem.ocp

Asslam o Alikum if any one want to learn Holy Quran in low fee add me nazakat.shabaz2

Hi if any one want to learn Holy Quran or Urdu,English Language contact me on my skype: nazakat.shabaz2

Howdy fellow learner. I'm here because I really need improve my english and what for? I don't know the answer yet but I love so much this language and I'd love if someone add me and maybe we're going to become better together. Please add me brenoford

hi add me i want learn english nazakat.shabaz2

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and pratice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi

Thanks guys!

hey im hany from Egypt and wanna practice my English so if any one interesting plz add my Skype account hany_mekkawy

Hi every one. my name is Faisal from south-west asia :)) , my english is good but some grammer not good as well but i need practice in speaking, almost im there :S
my skype : a7sas-m6airi
add me
and no problem if you want to learn arabic i will teach you a little :G

Hello you gays, I am from China, I'd like to everyone from anywhere. If you do like chat with people, just contact me or leave me a message.

@snowpan
"Hello you gays"

LOL wow, ok hahahahah oh god, thank you. Jeez I'm such a child

I know it's probably just a typo, but if you don't know, it should be "guys"

Hi! I am Ânderson. I am an English teacher. I teach portuguese and English. I don't feel confortable with my English, tough. So, please add me It would be a wonderful experience to talk to other and practice the languege. My skype ID is andersonmartinsp

THX!

Hi Everybody!

My name is Eduardo from Brazil, I´m 41 and I´d like to talk with people on skipe to improve my conversation skills. Please add me eduardo_controllers.

Tata for now.

Hi everybody!
My name is Tu and I'm from Viet Nam, I'm 23 year old and I'd love to talk with people on skype to improve my comunication skill. Please add me o skype : minhtu299
Hope can talk to you guys soon :)

hi am atsham malik from Kashmir i am new here and want to learn English add me gays on skype: atsham.malik

please add my id itz-anum

skype ID: shampetrosyan

Go to page: « 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account