It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 24   »

HI! I want to make friends all around world!!
contact me!! skype ID: davidlee1125

hi eveyone I'm The. I'm from Vietnam,i wanna improve my english.I want to talk with you guys. Please add me.My nick is tuanthetunth.

❝Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.❞ ‒Chinese Proverb
HELLO everyone) As you understood I want to improve my English conversational and writing skills. If you are really interested in that, then add me. My skype ID is jurgitacka95
Have a nice & beautiful day (;

hi i am omar i want to improve my English .my English level is intermediate .any one wants to practice with me .
my skype is mglader41

Hello everyone. My name is Bobby and I am 24. Also I am from Bulgaria. My English level is upper-intermediate and I will be happy if you add me on skype: bobby.edwards2425 so we can improve our English ;)

Hello there I am samir English learner who wants to learn spoken English heart and soul.I am from India.I would like to talk to you in English So please add me to your contacts.My Skype ID is banerjeept.

I am Brazilian and I am looking for people who want to practice English talking on Skype. I am still not a good speaker, but I need to train to improve this skill. My Skype is arantesrsa.

Hi, I find you in www.lingq.com. I am glad to add you as a contact to improve ours enlgish. Also I think we

can do more than this.

Hi, I find you in www.lingq.com. I am glad to add you as a contact to improve ours enlgish. Also I think we

can do more than this. My skype ID: navy.szas

Hello you all, I'm from south America, I would like to improve my English skills by using Skype, my Skype Id: oscar_torrealba123

hi i am omar ali ,from Libya i am 44 old married and have kids , my English level is intermediate i hope we can talk
and improve our English my skype is mglader41

hello! everybody and i hope u take my skype: sizaar6
I need freindship to make and to improve my english welcome at any time :)

hello! everybody and i hope u take my skype: sizaar6
I need freindship to make and to improve my english welcome at any time :)

Hello all,

Add me in your Skype if you need to conversation English with me

My Skype: loun-smart

Hi everyone! I have a basic knowledge of English but want to improve it.
My Skype id is abhinav.kulkarni3

Hi. my skype is zoja_13 I want speak english, add me.:) My English is not very good, but I Will try.

Hi !
At this moment, i am in New Zealand for working holiday n my english level is upper-intermediet

My skype Id is shonjuyeoun , plz feel free to add me !
i am gonna look forward to talking to u guys in english

pls add me on skype my id is

rohitmehra87

I'm Tuấn, from Vietnam, my Skype id: trangian_17

My English level is beginner. I want to improve my English speaking skill

Hi I am still new here . I teach English and I am interested in learning languages .
I'd like to learn Turkish with you( my level is beginner) and French and ready to help my new friends learn English ... This is my Skype fahed_hs

☆。★。☆。★
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
。☆。 。☆。
☆。 ★。 ☆

hello I am from chile and I want to talk with someone in english

my name is hải i want to talk to someone to improve my eng lish

Hey I'm Mohammed, and I'm looking forward to improve my English skills by speaking via skype if you are interested to participate me for the same purpose don't hesitate to send me your request
My skype: gazgaz00

Hi, my name is Saskia and I am looking for students who are seriously interested in improving their English or Thai language. Please add me on Skype if you are interested and we can discuss the conditions of agreement. Hope to hear from some of you. Thank you.
Skype Name: saskia.khopang

my english have improve i am just want practice with another person make perfect english if any body intersted let me my skype adress cameopk

Go to page: « 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 24   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account