Anyone who wants to practice Japanese or could help me learn English or French?

Hi, my name is Takuya from Japan.

I’ve been learning English and French here on LingQ since last month, and haven’t had many chances to communicate with other members because I don’t understand a lot of systems here. But I think it’s about time to have chats with Skype.

I don’t have any expert experience of teaching Japanese, but if you don’t mind it and just want to find chance to practice speaking with a native Japanese, please leave a comment.

Also, I am looking for my English and French tutor. I would very appreciate you if you are able to and put a comment here or on my profile.

Thank you for reading this.

Hi! I am interested in practising my Japanese with you! Unfourtnateley I can’t help you with you English or French since I am not a native speaker. But maybe we can set up something were you get paid for being my tutor here on Linq, but in that case I can only practise once a month. Or I could teach you some Swedish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! thanks for your comment. I’ve read your thread and tried to comment. If you think fine, I’m very happy to have conversations!

こんにちは。日本語を勉強します。英語を話します。お願いします?

Hello. I am studying Japanese. I speak English. Shall we practice?

At this point, I am better off writing in Japanese, not speaking, but I’m sure we can work something out.

1 Like

Cool! Please add patrikg123 to your skype contacts so that we can chat and work out what time would be good and so on :slight_smile:

Hi again! I think I managed to send you an invitation on Skype. I hope I sent it to the right person :slight_smile:

Thanks, I can’t check it right now but definitely will check it later.

こんにちは。ご返信ありがとうございます。お願いできますか?
Hi, thank you for your comment. I’ll put a comment on your wall later.

Hi Takuya.

I’m not a native English speaker and I’m not studying Japanese but I could help you a bit if you’d like. I studied at an English high school in Sweden and I’ve been on language travel to the uk for 3 weeks when I was younger.

If you want to talk you can just add me on Skype . My Skype id is blueberrymuffin1995

I hope you have a really good day

Hey ! I can be you French tutor if you want, I’m a native French speaker. You can add me on skype: berelamini :wink:

1 Like

Hi, Takuya, i’m learning English but i really would like to meet Japanese people and culture! if you don’t mind, we can be friends!! here’s my skype: alan.cdrz. see you there!!

1 Like

thank you BereniceVit, please be my French tutor!

1 Like

Hi, Alanhcrdz. thank you for your comment. I’ll send you a friend request on skype later!

Hi, Takuya-san ! =))) Unfortunately, I’m not that good in Japanese so far, but as for communication in English, it’s no problem at all ! =))) I’d be very glad to talk with you, if it’s OK with you! :wink: Domo arigatou ! ~_^