Practicing on SKYPE! Everyday. (Upper-Intermediate and above)

Hello guys/girls,

I’m the senior student in Istanbul and am studying International Trade. I’ll take GMAT and TOEFL exam in order to get an admission for MBA program from an American university. Therefore, I’d like to practise English with people whose level is upper-intermediate or higher.

If I found a native American speaker, that would be perfect to get information about American culture,states and life in the USA.

My skype id is TheLiV3
Thanks all in advance.
Have a nice day.

hi,Buddies i want to communicate and improve my accent and pronunciation too.i am intermediate level so kindly add me on skype my skype id is jamers_786.thanks in advance hope you will enjoy with me and improve your listen skill too.

hi,Buddies i want to communicate and improve my accent and pronunciation too.i am intermediate level so kindly add me on skype my skype id is jamers_786.thanks in advance hope you will enjoy with me and improve your listen skill too.

Jamers, if you continue to spam the forum I will cancel your account.

Steve kaufmann I follow your methods too much time in Brazil, and like When you explore some advices to student s. I often use techiniquies like Moses ,Richard, Luca, Benny between other polyglot s, I speak either different languages as Portuguese English Chinese and French and study other languages in same time using Assimil and teach yourself such as have all the collections.
As well When I got find this Link called Lingq languages I stay very content but really I appreciate your Website further it cost s a lot to develop abilities on Lingq.
I think languages should to be free all over the World. I continue still using it ,but I can’t make my review because ,it must to be pay.
Jamers is making What you told. He is trying just to find some friends to talk to free.

He only needs to post his request once.

hi… im desperately looking for english speaking partner… its would be better if we can communicate via skype… i ve added and text some frends in this forum but there are still no response…hopefully u guys can add me, make a video call and we can have a very nice conversation…
skype id: Jais Ismail

or skype emel: mdjais.ismail@gmail.com

tq.

@Namaste: Jamers was defenetily spamming the forum because he made his request on about 10 threads. That is what Steve is referring too. Everyone can ask on the forum to find a language partner.

@mdjais: Please face the problem that native English speakers feel no need to talk to strangers without anything in return. And they get lots of requests. That is why you get no answer. I remember that there was a time where I couldn’t log in into Skype without getting numerous requests for a conversation or a chat. That distracted me a lot from my own language studies. The idea of the exchange is great because if you host a conversation you get 500 points. You can use these points then for a conversation with another tutor. That works out quite well for me. So I don’t need to find a language partner who wants to learn German and offers English.

As a beginner it makes no sense to speak with other beginners. You cannot learn from the others. You can only adopt their errors and pronunciation too. It makes much more sense to speak with a professional!

nope i am not spamming here you i send the same msg on those post where the people skype conversation.so dont get me spam.

jamers - try shared talk

Hi, I’m Inna. I’m learning English. My native language is Russian. I would like to speak in English on skype. I can help you with Russian )

Hello

I am a civil engineer from Greece and i would like to practice my English too.

Hi,I found out that you everyone needs practice his English with other friends therefore It’s a great opportunity for us to speak and enhance our English together and maybe make proposal for other people.
If you interested send your Skype or add me my Skype is mtf.88
BUT STILL SAY CONCENTRATE ON SPEAKING NOT CHATTING.
Waiting you feedback.

This is great! Studying online has made life so much better. I have also started with Best LSAT Prep Course at LSAT Prep Courses - Raise Your LSAT Score With LSATMax and I am able to study extra in my free time as well. And it is very true that a native speaker does help in the language proficiency test. Good going mate!