It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

English speaking practise via Skype

Hello Guys,

I am looking for someone who wants to improve his/her english speaking skills over skype. I can understand and type in english pretty well (not perfectly... but still :D), but when it comes to speaking I am total disaster. I want to fix that, but since I am from Bulgaria it is not very common to hear english speech on the street, therefore I can't develop my speaking skills. Bulgarian language is very rough one so you can imagine how hard it is for me to speak english fluently :D

If you are up to it let me know by sending me a mail at mkaramitev [at] gmail [dot] com :)

Btw, I am not sure if it is practise or practice so don't dudge :D Maybe we can discuss it? :)

hello. I am from vietnam. I am also try to upgrade my english skills. my speaking english is not bad. if you care. we can try
my ID chiaki.smile1. thank you. have a nice day

Hello I´m from La Paz, Mexico. I need to practice English, but my level is about 50%. Do you want to talk with me?

Hİ,
My name is safak
I have phd application interview on monday,
and I want to practice via skype, please can you help me?
My skype adress: safak.ekin

(...) I am not sure if it is practise or practice (...)

In British English there is a clear distinction between "to practise" (the verb) and "the practice" (the noun).

In the US "practice" is usually used for both the verb and the noun.

hey im hany from Egypt and im communication.eng and wanna practice my English my Skype id: hany_mekkawy

Hello, my name is Gustavo. I am from Brazil and I love learning english. I would like to make some friends on skype and speak english. My skype is gustavo.coghi . See you!

Hi. I am from Pakistan. I am an automation engineer. I want to practice spoken English on Skype. You are cordially invited to join me on Skype.

Skype ID: esotericstone

Hi, I'm Inna. I'm learning English. My native language is Russian. I would like to speak in English on skype. I can help you with Russian )

Hello, I'm looking for a native speaker in english, my skype is Wellington 5774

To comment login or sign up for a free account