English speaking practise via Skype

Hello Guys,

I am looking for someone who wants to improve his/her english speaking skills over skype. I can understand and type in english pretty well (not perfectly… but still :D), but when it comes to speaking I am total disaster. I want to fix that, but since I am from Bulgaria it is not very common to hear english speech on the street, therefore I can’t develop my speaking skills. Bulgarian language is very rough one so you can imagine how hard it is for me to speak english fluently :smiley:

If you are up to it let me know by sending me a mail at mkaramitev [at] gmail [dot] com :slight_smile:

Btw, I am not sure if it is practise or practice so don’t dudge :smiley: Maybe we can discuss it? :slight_smile:

13 Likes

hello. I am from vietnam. I am also try to upgrade my english skills. my speaking english is not bad. if you care. we can try
my ID chiaki.smile1. thank you. have a nice day

10 Likes

Hello I´m from La Paz, Mexico. I need to practice English, but my level is about 50%. Do you want to talk with me?

2 Likes

Hİ,
My name is safak
I have phd application interview on monday,
and I want to practice via skype, please can you help me?
My skype adress: safak.ekin

1 Like

(…) I am not sure if it is practise or practice (…)

In British English there is a clear distinction between “to practise” (the verb) and “the practice” (the noun).

In the US “practice” is usually used for both the verb and the noun.

5 Likes

hey im hany from Egypt and im communication.eng and wanna practice my English my Skype id: hany_mekkawy

Hello, my name is Gustavo. I am from Brazil and I love learning english. I would like to make some friends on skype and speak english. My skype is gustavo.coghi . See you!

Hi. I am from Pakistan. I am an automation engineer. I want to practice spoken English on Skype. You are cordially invited to join me on Skype.

Skype ID: esotericstone

Hi, I’m Inna. I’m learning English. My native language is Russian. I would like to speak in English on skype. I can help you with Russian )

10 Likes

Hello, I’m looking for a native speaker in english, my skype is Wellington 5774

i also want to speak english. my skype name: bodrul.hasan930

hi everybody… i’m a vietnamese… i really wana improve my speaking english,…if you wana know about vietnam,please contact with me on skype : Dau Lequang…thank !!

Hi There,
This is Pankaj From India.This days I am trying to Improve my english speaking.
so if you can help me with.
Thanks
My Skype is : thankipankaj10

Hi. My name is Nastia. I’m from Ukraine. I need to improve my speaking. Please, call me.
ptashenchuck2014

Hi , I am Akas,

My English is Intermediate, I’m looking for some friends in all over the world to improve my English speaking via skype.

Anybody here add me on Skype, my Skype id: azad_bbc . If you are Native English Speaker. You are mostly Welcome :slight_smile: .

Welcome all, I can help you in Bengali If you want.

Hello, My name is Luiz

I’m from Brazil and like you I want to improve my english skills, if you want, add me in skype, my address is luiz.sanches89

To all of you, if you want to learn portuguese, I would be happy to help you, if any of you speak spanish it would be great,

Add me guys, thanks…

Hi everyone I am looking for somebody who can speaks english and it will be nive to have a practice speaking …?

My skype:knife12329

Add me thank you. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi guys,
I’m Vietnamese…I want to improve my speaking English skill
If you are interested, please add me on Skype (kimnga214) to enhance our English together

2 Likes

hi I’m electrical engineer i want to practice my English please help me
my sype is: ryadeln

Hello!

My Skype is brunolara3 . I would like to practice English and change cultures. I can teach Portuguese.

Best,
Bruno.