It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Any English spoken engineers or engineering students here?

Go to page: « 1 2

hi everybody, im simone from china, im a database administrator. feel happy to learn english with all of you. my skype: ace_simone

Hi everybody, I am Professionally Mechanical Engineer and doing job as a Mechanical Designer. In free time i like to have chat on skype anyone can add me my id umair.ali400

Thanks

Hi friends!
I'm a student of
civil engineering, English is
our official language, and
I'm 19 years old.
I can
discuss about the
international affiars all
about the crises, disasters
etc.
My Skype is
''imran.baloch133''

I'm a student of environmental engineer, I would like to practice English and know technical words.

Hello, friends. I'm Uyen from Vietnam,. I'm software tester. I also would like to join English learning group for engineers. Please add me to this skype group for learning
My skype id: uyen.lephuong

I'm ship hull engineer,and my skype ID: NEHC717

hello guyz ! i am a mechanical engineer
so can you add me in group too ?

Hi guys!
I'm 17 years old and I started my Electrical engineering course this year, any chances to add me on this group too? I'm intermediate level in english. skype: caio.feriance

I need to improve my english language both speaking and writting so if someone was here,plz don't hesisate contact me my skype any time deeqa.abdilahi1

Hi. I am from Pakistan. I am an automation engineer. I want to practice spoken English on Skype. You are cordially invited to join me on Skype.

Skype ID: esotericstone

Hi everybody, I'm from Poland. I'm engineer. I"d like to speak at english. I want to improve my english. I'm intermediate level in english.

Hello, I'm looking for a native speaker in english, my skype is Wellington 5774

Go to page: « 1 2

To comment login or sign up for a free account