English Conversation

Hi.
I’m not an expert in English or anything (although it is my native language), but helping people learn it is a hobby of mine.

If anyone wants to converse in English, feel free to add me to Skype: NeptuneNonsense
I’ll try to give you tips for improving if you want me to.

Maybe one day I’ll tutor on Linq, but I’m not really a good teacher, so I’ll leave that to others for now.

Be aware that I sound like a really young girl. It can shock people sometimes if they don’t expect it.

“Be aware that I sound like a really young girl. It can shock people sometimes if they don’t expect it.”

The implication being that you are, in fact, an elderly man?

Yes.

I am a 60 year old man in a teenaged girl’s body.

Please do not judge.

Who are we to judge? I am a 7 year-old trapped in a 65 year-old’s body. A nightmare!

The best way to remain young is to refuse to grow old. I am still 18 in my own mind, and try not to look into a mirror.

On the other hand, being a teenager, I refuse the fact that I am still young.

I am a 30 foot high spirit of great magical power trapped in a very small brass lamp.

rubs Helen

Oh my . . .

I keep a dark cloak over my mirror, so I don’t have to keep reminding myself I’m 43.

But when I spend time with my six-year-old daughter and play her games, I don’t feel any older than she is.

@ skyblueteapot: Helen, what did astamoore want?

I’m not worried about getting old. I’m actually happy that I have many years to experience all the things I want to in life and –

Oh my gosh is that a gray hair?! Oh, whew, false alarm.

@SanneT: Only to release the . . . uh . . . spirit, as it were. (Maybe to command it, too.)

@SolYViento: I think it was Stanislaw Lem who said that one of the biggest frustrations of the advanced years is that you accumulate all this experience that you cannot put to any use.