What is your soul language?

I came across this on Twitter. Apparently my soul language is Spanish. Who knows? You might find this fun.

3 Likes

My soul language is also Spanish. The results:

You are full of bliss and you welcome the future with happiness. Joy runs deep through you, and your warm spirit can cheer anyone up.

Mandarin (Chinese)
Wise and astute, you are thoughtful in
everything you do. You are smart,
perceptive, cunning, and full of amazing
warmth. What a luck to know you!

2 Likes

Your soul’s language is:

French

You are guided by passion and affection. You create friendships that are full of love and loyalty, and can never be cut apart. You’re a symbol of love.

Et c’est tout a fait vraiment, j’e crois! :wink:

Mais oui, I sometimes translate from French, even had to edit French text once, but for a number of reasons it didn’t become my language…

2 Likes

Spanish for me too.

My results :wink:

"Your soul’s language is:

Mandarin (Chinese)

Wise and astute, you are thoughtful in everything you do. You are smart, perceptive, cunning, and full of amazing warmth. What a luck to know you!”

1 Like

Your soul’s language is:

Portuguese

You have a very empathetic mind and soul. You care deeply and are uniquely compassionate because you can understand exactly what others are going through.

Odd as I once thought I’d like to learn Portuguese.

2 Likes

Mine’s Dutch? What the heck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Portuguese… I didn’t expect this result.

Italian for me! I’m already studying it…perfect! My daughter Annie is Dutch and wife Mandarin! Better get studying on LingQ…!

1 Like

Well I thought German but the test said Dutch. I was geographically close.

My soul’s language is:

Portuguese

Like I thought… My favorite and my life wish- portuguese!
I cant wait for day when I am gonna say: “Agora, eu falo e comprender Português!”

1 Like

Hilarious - mine turned out Spanish - haha! Not even on my want-to-learn list.

Then I re-did the test 3 times, changing up some of my answers…and still ended up with Spanish every time :)~

2 Likes

Mandarin Chinese. I feel this is a colorful version of a Meyer-Briggs/MBTI personality test. Are you extroverted or introverted? More logical or optimistic? Are you a thinker or a feeler?

That’s me!?

Your soul’s language is:

Italian

You are fun-loving and your persona can draw people like no other. You’re always jolly and upbeat, and laughter never leaves your side. Being around you always feels like a holiday!

That’s helpful, indeed. After English I’ll take Italian. BTW, I even can start now. Is there someone who could help and show me with what to start with?

Your soul’s language is:

Portuguese

You have a very empathetic mind and soul. You care deeply and are uniquely compassionate because you can understand exactly what others are going through.

The second time round I changed a few choices and got Mandarin Chinese, which I’ve been focusing on for a year now. Maybe it’s time to look at Portuguese as well…

1 Like

Spanish

1 Like

Sunny, boat, always being positive, creative -yes, job -inventor, cook -sometimes, read, realistic = Spanish

Hi ! =)))

I’m not much surprised with my language choice! =)))

But I am really unexpectedly surprised with my personality description… Never thought this is what I am…

The great thing about this test is that no matter what answers we give we are all good people. Or did someone get the following? “You do not have a soul and have no soul language. We suggest you get counselling.”

3 Likes