Reporting spam and abuse

There’s what’s probably a hacker posting on the open forum from a Czeck thread by ABoistetrywots - you may want to add a “Report abuse” button somewhere in the drop-down. I saw nothing. This came on within the last hour and I’d have reported it with an abuse button if I had found one to do so.
And thank you!

Daniel Léo Simpson
Composer
San Francisco

@scoreperfect - Yup, there is a spammer who is causing trouble on the site. Fortunately we do monitor the forums closely and remove any offending threads. Should you notice any spam threads that exist for more than 12 hours be sure to let us know!

I noticed there was some foul-mouthed spam earlier on this evening (now deleted) from someone calling himself “Clugster”.

That name kind of reminds me of someone…

@Prinz_Wladimir - Yup, though I’m pretty sure it’s not him - I don’t think Chris has advanced programming knowledge :slight_smile:

We’re continuing to monitor the forum closely!

It is possible, if not probable, that it is someone within the internet language learning community, someone who is aware of CC’s regular anti Steve Kaufmann videos. I doubt that it is CC himself. I can’t imagine what motivates someone to do this.

That bald headed twat. He is just jealous that you’re successful, and he isn’t. He thinks he is biggest thing to come out, before the greatest polyglots became great polyglots. But if he is doing this, then that might be his number one motive. Second might be out of pure hatred. We better be on our guard from the CC Fans or even the big boss behind this attack. For all we know, he could of hired a hacker.

I spoke too soon, he keeps changing the tile of the post.

Again, Ozzy, I do not think it is Cristophe Clugston.

“It is possible, if not probable, that it is someone within the internet language learning community, someone who is aware of CC’s regular anti Steve Kaufmann videos.”

Benny?

Could be Benny.

(Or the dude behind “Lunch With Toads”, perhaps??)

Probably none of these.