I need suggestions, correction, anything guys... help me!

Please, help me suggesting corrections…

I’m a person who loves to be simple. The one who likes spending the free time enjoying a good book, or reading useful subjects. Studying everything that I judge relevant for me, for my carrier… that’s the way I’ve been building my path. I’m a happy, good person, I’m ambitious, too. If I die today, I can proudly say that I did my best to become the best I’m capable of becoming.

I suggest posting stuff like that in the exchange section: Login - LingQ

I’ve just tried it right now, and I realized that I don’t have points to be paid to a member(s) upon completion.

I just need someone to analyse and see if there’re any mistake that should to be fixed… :confused:

but thanks anyway. ;X

You can get points by helping other people…

Or just buy it. I’m not a premium member anymore because it’s too expensive, in my opinion.

If you want corrections for free, join another program. Lang-8, for example. LingQ is wonderful for reading and listening to good stuff, but for casual corrections, you do have to pay.

Ginkgo58, thank you for the web site you told me.

I got some corrections.

“I’m a person who loves simplicity. I like spending my free time enjoying a good book, or reading about useful things. Studying everything that I judge to be relevant for me or for my career – that’s the way I’ve been building my path. I’m a happy, good person. I’m ambitious, too. If I die today, I can proudly say that I did my best to become the best I’m capable of becoming.”