It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Daily English practice group on skype

Go to page: « 1 2

hiii, i need help too...
plz add me ..
my skype id : sukanya.dutta90

Hi, I'm Wayne I want to improve and practice english Too

My skype is: cheng_wai

I am want to improve my english as quick as possible . so I need a good partner either a female or a male for english conversation through skype my id is gowthaman.kutty

I want to practice english through skype. Do not hesitate to add me My skype id gowthaman.kutty

hi,Buddies i want to communicate and improve my accent and pronunciation too.i am intermediate level so kindly add me on skype my skype id is jamers_786.thanks in advance hope you will enjoy with me and improve your listen skill too.

I'd like to participate this group.
Please add me, my skype nick: duonghaokhanh

if you want to have a good conservation you can add me: marks17x

Thank you
Gracias
xie xie
Obrigado
Arigato

if you want to have a good conservation you can add me: markx17x

Thank you
Gracias
xie xie
Obrigado
Arigato

My skype id: ridoy.khan4. Add me to practice regularly. I live in Bangladesh. My English isn't bad enough to understand... Wanna try? Let's chat.

Hi everyone, I would like to practice my English, esp speaking, And I can teach Arabic, as It's my mother tongue..I can teach Arabic grammar, writing, and speaking in any topic...btw I can speak Classic Arabic fluently

my Skype: abdadiam.aljrushi

Go to page: « 1 2

To comment login or sign up for a free account