Could someone please make a proofreading for this comments?

Saudi Arabia reinforced its moves to build a security barrier wall on the border with Yemen provide, which is provided with systems, electronic monitoring, with a height of 3 meters to prevent the infiltration of illegal immigrants to Saudi Arabia, across the Red Sea, and embarrassed Yemen announcing deported nearly 18620 Yemenis during the past week as the mean of a pressure and blackmail for the new government , note that the Yemeni labor was the backbone of the Saudi economy since the mid-seventies until 1990

And «Houthis» spread in Sa’ada and Al-Jawf, Hajjah, and other areas adjacent to the border with Saudi Arabia to form a major threat to the goals of Saudi Arabia, which is trying to tame the new system to keep its word in Yemen after the revolution, which gave rise to maneuvers the largest in its history with the United States, and the aim was to have a virtual face of al-Qaeda in Yemen, while its invisibility, strengthen is its grip on oil.

This data came a strong impetus to the speed of movement of the Saudi side to control the « the oil treasure» in the territory of Yemen, which explains the deal « the agreement of Jeddah» political relations between Saudi Arabia and the regime of President former Yemeni Ali Abdullah Saleh, when complied with the terms of the agreement in 2000, and the satisfaction of Riyadh for financial grants to Yemeni officials and elders stood behind the agreement, until «Huthists» supported by Tehran as an influential player in the Yemeni scene backed

Yemen has the largest source of oil in the world, which spans sections of it in Saudi Arabia, a fraction at a depth of 1800 meters and oil wells, which sits above Yemen stationed in some spots vital, such as the area between Jawf, Marib and the Empty Quarter desert, explains accelerate Saudi Arabia in an attempt control over these areas against Yemen insistence on non-demarcation of the border in these areas, and sufficiency in the western desert and said one oil experts in Yemen, on the production a bore at Bladhalve field of 5 million barrels per day being checked out in a horizontal manner to Saudi territory

Could anyone at this splendied forum reply me?
Does this forum not do a proofreading?

Traditionally I think you’re supposed to select a tutor and send your writing to them personally. I’d be glad to help you!

Thanks a lot,

But I have faced this message when I chose ‘submit writing’.

You currently have 0 points in your account. you will need 1229 more points to have your writing corrected. Please buy more points and submit your writing again.

You need to buy or earn points to get a text proofread.

I’m sure it has already been considered, but I think offering some sort of free trial (full access, unlimited lingqs, and some points to play with for a limited time) for new LingQ users could be beneficial, and might result in more paying users in the long run. It can be difficult to get people to pay for a service if they don’t know what they’re missing, especially today when everyone looks at the internet as a magical place where everything is free for the taking. I don’t agree with this mentality at all, but unfortunately it is by far the biggest stumbling block I encounter when encouraging others to try LingQ.

1 Like

@lapoubelle - Much of the functionality on the site is free initially. The tutoring is not but is not that difficult to understand. However, we are going to be trying to display writing correction more visibly so people will start to better understand what that service includes.

Thank you all of you very much indeed, I have been subscribing at far too many forums which can do a proofreading for free. However, as you know this passage of mine will seem very serious for some people, so I am afraid of that I will be banned if submit it.
Besides, I think that you understood at lest a bit little of it, so if you see that what is being written is fair, I will see that it is fair that some new users should be corrected for free in some cases.

@You need to buy or earn points to get a text proofread.@
How can I earn points as long as there is no one willing for learning my language?

I suspect this English may be a machine translation from Arabic, which renders much of it unintelligible. If you could rewrite it in basic English that would help.

1 Like

I will do as much as I can to let my article be clear.

Saudi Arabia reinforced its movements by building a security barrier wall on its borders with Yemen, which is provided with electronic monitoring systems, with a height of 3 meters to prevent the infiltration of illegal immigrants to Saudi Arabia, across the Red Sea. Also it embarrassed Yemen by announcing for deporting nearly 18620 Yemenis over the past week as means of pressure and blackmail for the new government. Though the Yemeni labors have been forming the backbone of the Saudi economy since the mid-seventies until 1990

Houthis spread in Sa’ada, Al-Jawf, Hajjah and other areas adjacent to the border with Saudi Arabia to form a major threat to the goals of Saudi Arabia, which is trying to tame the new system to keep its word in Yemen after the revolution, which gave rise to maneuvers the largest in its history with the United States, and its virtual aim was to face al-Qaeda in Yemen, while its invisibility aim was boosting its grip on the oil.

This data came as a strong impetus to the speed of movement of the Saudi side to control the « the oil treasure» in the territory of Yemen, which explains the political deal of the Jeddah agreement between the Saudi Arabia and the regime of the former Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh, when complied with the terms of the agreement in 2000, and the satisfying of Riyadh in return for financial grants to Yemeni officials and elders who stood behind the agreement. Then, Huthists supported by Tehran as an influential player in the Yemeni scene appeared to ruin the game

Yemen has the largest source of oil in the world, which a section of it( in a small area at a depth of 1800 meters) spans Saudi Arabia. The oil wells above which Yemen sits station in some vital spots, such as the area between AL- Jawf, Marib and The Empty Quarter desert.This explains the accelerating of Saudi Arabia in attempting the control over these areas against Yemen insistence without demarcating of the border in these areas, and it is sufficiency for demarcating of the border in the western desert. An oil expert in Yemen said the production of AL- Jawf field, which attains 5 million barrels per day, is being withdrawn in a horizontal manner to Saudi territory.

I hope it will be clear a little, and hope that you check out the errors for free in this time only.
NB: Some words are names of cities, such as AL-Jawf, and of tribe, such as ‘Houthis’, a group of people in Yemen.

Why have no one been replying me?
What is the matter? I think my last changes made the article a little understood.

Why have no one been replying me?
What is the matter? I think my last changes made the article a little understood.

@Accoperator - Some people may be willing to help, but correcting anything takes time and others may have more important things to do with their time. As this is an open forum, anyone is welcome to post about any topic, but nobody is obligated to correct text or other submissions for free if they would prefer not to.

In my opinion you would be best off submitting it to a tutor to be corrected, as has been advised above.

I know that no thing in this life very bad and short for free.

But as we all know that the children under a 5-year age can travel on trains free. So I think the moderators at this forum should have let new users at least be corrected for free.
In other words, I am quite sure that what is being written in the article didn’t satisfy most viewers.
Otherwise, one at the splendid forum would have taken some of their precious time to answer me?

Anyway, could you please let me how to earn points free?

@Acooperator

I think it would be necessary to see the original text (and to be able to read Arabic) in order to correct this text.

For example: “
Saudi Arabia reinforced its movements
” is not incorrect English per se, but it seems a little strange. It is possible that something like “border security” would be better than “movements” - but it’s hard to know this without understanding exactly what the writer was trying to say.

Thank you so much indeed for your cooperation in participating in this thread of mine, ‘J4J’.

I quite agree with you, but even if Ű„ had posted the original text in Arabic, it wouldn’t have been usefull as long as no one could understand it.

I know that you at least understood the general idea. So I am respectfully asking you to correct it as much as you can.

I really wouldn’t hesitate to help anybody if they would like any help in my language.
We are human, so all of us aren’t perfect. As a result, we should cooperate with each other.

Besides, could you please let me know how to earn points?

The only way to earn free points is to either:

-Receive 200 points each month for every friend that becomes a Basic, Plus or Premium member

-Become a tutor.

Sorry.

Or to provide content and earn points when it is opened by other people.

Thank you so much, could you be a little more explicit about ‘Receive 200 points each month for every friend that becomes a Basic, Plus or Premium member or become a tutor’?

How can I force any friends to become a Basic, Plus or Premium member or become a tutor’?