It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 30 31 32 33 34 35 36   »

add me for english chating and conversation skype is pquac01

Hi everybody,
i think i've got a very excellent level in English . i hope to have a nice chat with new friends males or females but i hope their english would be the same advanced level as mine. My skype is : osbin2004

Hello everyone! I want to learn English together with one (girl)woman using Pearson course - Cutting Edge starter, and some supplementary courses, I'm a translater by specialty, but I want to be a teacher too, so I practise to teach and improve spoken English. My skype is: krserv

hi guys! I'm a vietnamese girl,I want to improve my speaking English,if you can help me,please contact me at skype id :ryn2711

Hi guys, I'm Ashley from Vietnam. I want to improve my English speaking, my skype: Phivu Hong

Hi everyone
I'm Shivam, am a college student I want to chat in English for a while for improving my speaking skills. My level of English is intermediate.

I'm a friendly person, looking forward to meeting new people, anyone interested please contact me on Skype id: Shivam_731

hell!
my name is Liangsheng, i am glad to make friend with all you to improve our speaking skill together, plz contact me via skype: liangsheng_huang123456

Hi, Im Yasmin, I'm from Peru and I really want to practice my english!!!

Hi I'm shipu from Bangladesh i want improve my english.if u agree with me plz send a request in Skype my Skype Id is (shipu.cpi).i'm available 15hrs in the skype.

Hey, my name is Daniel and I'm from the Czech republic. I've been looking for someone worth talking for quite some time. If you're level of english is upper-intermidiate or advanced and you feel like talking via Skype, feel free to invite me so that we can give it a go. I posses american english along with americat accent.
My skype name is k-daniel1990 or contact me via email

See you.

Hello everyone.My name is Meruert. I am an english learner and I want to improve my speaking skills with help of you. I think by speaking with each other both of us will imrove english.

add me i am from turkey and i wanna improve my english;
nurulmac11

Hello im spanish, i want to improve my english language on skype. My english level is intermediate and also i can teach my spanish language if you want. My skype is "dragonlary".
Thank you

hi
I'm from Iran. I'm a manager. Master of Business Administration
I want improve my English language. if you would like to join me, 'll be happy.
thank you.
id: sohrabi.ff

Hey i'm said from morocco , i'm so intersted to have new friends who come from all over the world , i like also to know and share about our culturs and traditions ... i'm talking seriously if anybody wants to practic with me this my skype adress

Id : sa_jabouri

hi add no skype camilacanada

Hi, I want to improve my spoken English. My skype is: laugustyniak :) If you prefer hangouts or fb, just write to me.

If you want to learn Polish, I can help you.

any body has interested to speaking english with fluency add me add skype cameopk

I am a native English speaker and I'm willing to help anyone on here with their English. I'm currently studying French, Russian, and Spanish so if you speak any of those languages I would appreciate you helping me in return.

My Skype name is jmg092. Add me and just say you are from LingQ.

Hi enveryone, my name is Otavio and I am Brazilian. I'd like to pratice my English by Skype, if someone want learn Portuguese I can help too.
Skype ID: otavio.rdsilva

Hello everyone. I am a Japanese residing in France. I need to practise English for the professional reason, so I am looking for people who are interested in chatting in English. If you think that you can chat with me regularly like 2 times per week, please send me a message. Let's study together. Thank you in advance. :)

Hi~~~~~ I am very passionate Korean highschool student.
I have wanted to make some friends in skype to study english and exchange each other our cultural knowledge.
Everyone who want to mate with me or who are eager to learn korean add

my skype id : wooyongpark96

!!
i can advise you for your good korean skills.

Hello ! im from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, And i want to practice my english, and i can help with Portuguese, my native language... add me! skype: thiago-lp

Hello Frds, This is Sumit from India. I'd like to pratice my English by Skype, if someone want to practice Hindi I can help too.
Skype ID: sumitkaushik812

Go to page: « 1 30 31 32 33 34 35 36   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account