It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 36   »

Hello everyone! I am having a hard time in practicing English speaking coz I ain't in English speaking environment. Anyone who likes to help me with humbleness, am very grateful. I would prefer medical or pre-medical students but anyone is welcomed. I am 18 years old pre-medical student. Here is my skype--- eid.elmi1

i am from uae i can speak english very fluently any body have interest add me skype cameopk

my name is Abdulrhman and I hope to find someone can help me to practice English ,
because if you want to be perfect in English you should practice . my Skype id : dhmysa

HI all, my name is Armen, i am from Armenia, i am a student of 4rd year of study, studying in aviation academy, i want to be an ATC, so why i want to ask u guys to help me in improving my poor english)
my skype is: skypeman3377

Friends I completed MCA 2013. Right now i am looking for a job. I could not get a good job without knowing english very well. So I want to imporve my english and now you know my situation and I hope you will help me. My skype id id gowthaman.kutty.

Hi to all, I'm a Somali. I am very much eager to boost up and improve my English language skills. I very much welcome anyone who dares to improve our credentials together through any means. I am ready to teach Somali language who ever favors it. I can be reached through Skype, Facebook and Google+.

Hi to all, I'm a Somali. I am very much eager to boost up and improve my English language skills. I very much welcome anyone who dares to improve our credentials together through any means. I am ready to teach Somali language who ever favors it. I can be reached through Skype, Facebook and Google+.

Hi,friends I learned intermediate level skills, iam ready to talk 2 u on Skype.iam interested in games and social problems

Hi everyone! I m ajay from India my English is of intermediate level. I want to improve. Please add me on your Skype. My Skype I'd ajayetios

Hi, I'm Phong, I'm from VietNam and I want to improve my speaking skill. Please add me on your skype. My skype is giaphongbsr.

Hi, I'm Phong, I'm from VietNam and I want to improve my speaking skill. Please add me on your skype. My skype is giaphongbsr.

Hi . Im from Azerbaidjan. I want to improve my English. I also know in Russian.my skype id chessplayer103

Hello everyone, My name is Meruert, I am from Kazakhstan, I am 17. I study at university with education in english. So I want to improve my English. And I am looking for friends with the same aim. Please add me!!! My skype account meruert.nurgazy

Hello everyone, My name is Meruert, I am from Kazakhstan, I am 17. I study at university with education in english. So I want to improve my English. And I am looking for friends with the same aim. Please add me!!! My skype account meruert.nurgazy

hi i am moise from algeria i want to learn speak english so who want learn with me so my name through skyp is mouououssa

I'm a mechanical engineer in Korea and immigrating to Australia after gaining enough ielts rusult.
I want to make some skype friends from all around the world. Please be my friend.
My skype id is "hongbae jeon"

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

Hey Guys ! I am looking for someone to practice English. I know that a lot of people have looked for someone to practice, so if you want just add me on skype. My skype is victoraraujo7. See you there

I want to talk to someone in English ...

Hi,I‘m a Chinese. i am a computer science student,I want to improve my speaking English.My skype:mokawawa90

Hi everyone !

I'm here for improving my english communication. I'm from France.

Here's my skype: chris.k835

See you soon

Hi..i'm from lithuania ,but now live in uk so i want to learn english , who can help me? Skype is : p.p.p.pixma

hi i want to improve my english with Skype please help me my id is :saeed.radpour1 and my email is :*****

hey i want to my speaking skill as well pronunciation kindly add me skype and ping me.i would glad to find new friends and improve our english both side.thanks in advance my skype id is jamers_786 . add me waiting for u

Go to page: « 1 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 36   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account