It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 36   »

Hi everybody!
I'm Ike. If anyone wants to chat, I'll be around!
We can Learn Together!

hi i want improve my english so please can any body talk with me on skype my skype account is syedbasit991 me from pakistan country

Hi, friends i want to improve my english speaking if anyone would to talk with me so kindly add me,
this is my skype id, rindbaloch12

Hi, everybody I am Adel, i want to learn English and speak it without problems, my skype ID is: barakati_adel

hello everybody
i'm in france and would like to improve my english,so need your help
thanks a lot

Hey!

My name is Mikhail. I'm a civil engineer from Moscow, Russia. I'm 22 years old. I wanna improve my oral skill in English.

Do not hesitate to contact me: Skype ID - digalok3

Hi all, nice to meet your.

Hi
I'm Hung, i live in Viet Nam, I want to improve my English and I would like to make some friends on skype and practice with them. My skype is: phankhachung

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

Hello! I am from Brazil, and i'd like to practice my oral english. Can u help me to improve my pronounce? if you could, my skype is carloslima100. I am studying mandarin too and i can help with your portuguese.

hi iam chowdary male from india i want to improve my english any indian can contact me my skpe id : chowsuppalapatis1

hi i would like to improve my english with skype please add me my id is: saeed.radpour1 and my email is :[email protected] thanks

hey every one . i need some help . i have an interview in 2 weeks and i have to practice speaking English most of the time. any one interested in helping me out . please add me on skype . my ID is nimsis50

hi i want to improve my english with Skype please help me my id is :saeed.radpour1 and my email is :*****

hi i want to improve my english with Skype please help me my id is :saeed.radpour1 and my email is : *****

it's a good idea to communicate with each other on Skype, you want to improve your English me too it's too hard to get native speaker want to learn your or my language I just try to apply Win/win me & you need to let the shying, we need to speak that will help us in communication my name is abdelrahman el basha you can called me( aman) anything if we become friend i am in intermediate Level according (Amidest) and little in Spanish if you want we must communicate in Skype to select the time & the plan of study we must motivate each other my skype abdelrahman1atef

Lets talk preferably english. Skype: ifeelawsome

Hello guys, if you want to speak English you can add me on Skype: Hana.boo5 :D we can talk about a lot of things. I'm interested in languages, translation and so on. thanks .. if your mother language is Arabic please don't add me because I want to improve my English. thanks for understanding :)

Hi everyone
I'm Wayne live in Hong Kong, I want to improve my English and would like to make some friends on skype and practice english.

My skype is: cheng_wai

add me on skype cameopk for english practice

add me skype cameopk for english practice

i'm from pakistan
my skype id is : hussnainshah143
plz add me for ielts english speaking practice

hello there.. I'm very willing to help you in improving your English communication skills. Feel Free to add me on your skype account.@mnmaiko

hi i want to improve my english with Skype please help me my id is :saeed.radpour1 and my email is :*****

Go to page: « 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 36   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account