It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

Go to page: « 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28   »

hello my name is Shimul. I want to practice my speaking through skype. Don't worry you will not get bore definitely. My Id is..mahmud.shimul

i need help too , teamwork ?

Hello everyone. I'm a Chinese American who needs intensive practice in both Spanish (Latin American) and Chinese (Mandarin, preferably with a Taiwanese accent since that's how I speak). In return, I can, of course, help you with English! With no intention of inflating my ego, I can safely add my writing skills in English is better than average :)

Here's my skype name: pu.tonyc

hi every i wanna english practice any body interest add me skype cameopk

Hello, all. I am an Iranian student and next year I will be living in the United States of America for a college. The reason I use this website mainly to improve my English / (Turkish) and some friends. I'm open to any invitation to call with Skype even if your native language, not English, because every conversation, speaking skills, then please send me if you are interested and can help my English will help.

Hello, my name is Sakhawat Bhuiyan. I am from Bangladesh., I want to improve my English and I would like to make some friends on skype and practice with them. My Skype Id is: Sam09257 See you!

lets try first so please add me to practise our English together and I promise to help you if I am not busy even if you are still beginner
zyadkawash

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

hey everybody ,im learning asian languages
if u are interested add me on skype ,i can help u with english !!
id; hajin.ryuzaki
*^-^*

Hello, all. I am an Iranian student and next year I will be living in the United States of America for a college. The reason I use this website mainly to improve my English / (Turkish) and some friends. I'm open to any invitation to call with Skype even if your native language, not English, because every conversation, speaking skills, then please send me if you are interested and can help my English will help.
Skype name: ramin007373

Skype name: ramin007373

add me too guys , plz i need help too .
skype id : abhid21
only english conversations , no trash talk !

i'm from pakistan
my skype id is : hussnainshah143
plz plz plz add me for english speaking practice

Hi i am laith basil i want to improve my liguistic ability in english i want to chat and my skype account is

hello, its sukanya from india.. wanna speak english... plz help me out!!!
my skype id is: sukanya.dutta90

Hi there i am an engineer of electricity , i am looking for some one to practice my English i have a face book pozindima and also skyp dima.pozin

Hi all^ please add me dmitry.grinberg

Hello everybody!! My name is Gustavo and i am a keen for english learning. I would like to make some friends and practice my english on skype. My skype is gustavo.coghi See you!

this is mahedi hasan.i would like to speak in english.please add me .my skype id is >>>>>>Maheditemp<<<<<<<<<<<

I am electronic engineer. Learning english is my hobby. I want to know the other cultures and improve my english. I can help Anyone who wants to speak Turkish.

Hello everyone, I need to practice my English. My level is intermediate and I prefer to chat with someone who want to to take an TOEFL exam. Thank you.

Hey guys :)
I'm a guy from Saudi Arabia and I'm 23 years old . I just finished my Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering two months ago and I'd like to practice speaking English and I'm semi fluent and aiming to be fluent in English
feel free to add me :)

Hello everyone, I need to practice my English. My level is intermediate and I prefer to chat with females. Im from Philippines and I want to improve my skills in English..
plss add me here at my skype ID is jesson.garcia11

Hi everyBody

So i am here for practice English language - i would be grateful to add me in your English class to progress and learn more - any how i am in the intermediate level i think and so eager to learn more.i appreciate all who add me in advance.

with Best wishes

My SKYPE ID is oden.tall

hello there! I'm Mark, I really wanted to enhance my english speaking and writing skills. Can anyone help me or practice with me? thank you! skype: thomasedisown

Go to page: « 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28   »

To comment login or sign up for a free account