It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

An another problem with the app for android

The application worked fine a few days on my smartphone ; now, when I want to open a lesson, I have a message "Ilingq s'est arrêté" and the app closes and I can't do anything.

Thank you for your help.

@salba - That is strange. What type of smartphone are you using and which version of the app?

I have a Samsung Galaxy 3.

@salba - Thanks. And, can you check which version of our app you are using? Is it the latest version?

I'm also having this problem. I have a Nexus 5 running android 4.4.4 and the latest version of Lingq. When I try to open any lesson I get "Unfortunately, iLingQ has stopped" then the app shuts down.

I resolve my problem : I remove the app and download again and it is working fine with all my lessons.

@Danno, salba - Sorry for the trouble! A new version will be up shortly, but in the meantime deleting and reinstalling the app should help with some crashes.

To comment login or sign up for a free account