Downloading entire collections

I don’t know if this is possible. I’ve a had a look but there doesn’t seem to be a way to download an entire collection. I’m going away for a few days over Christmas to see my family and I wanted to download an entire collection onto my iPod to take with me (Ab jetzt lerne ich Deutsch to be exact). It’s a huge collection and it’s quite tedious going through 1 by 1 and I may not be able to access LingQ while I’m away… anyway I just thought if this was possible in the future it could be useful.

I don’t think you can currently do this. I also think this would be a very useful function to have. It would make downloading much simpler and would definitely make LingQ more efficient (in terms of time spent on the website).

We actually had this function before but it had to be removed for technical reasons. We may bring it back at some point but nothing is imminent.

I should mention that we are looking into RSS feeds for collections which would enable you to subscribe to a collection and therefore download all lessons that way.

Fair enough. It would be good to have something like it but I know you have heaps and heaps to do :D. Thanks!

RSS feeds!!! Great! Looking forward for this functionality :)))

RSS feeds are great!