Articles Not Responding

Sometimes when I try to make a lingq, nothing happens, even if I wait and try to click again. Is there any way that this could be fixed?

I am sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this. Would you please try to clear your browser’s cache to check if that helps? If that doesn’t help, please try using another browser, so that we can know if it is browser-related issue.

I believe it is related to the recent update(s). For the last few days, things have been slow - opening a lesson, opening a dictionary, getting stuck (screen frozen for five seconds when clicking on the first blue or yellow word after opening a new lesson), etc.

Am using Chrome.

Sorry to hear that you have this issue. Would you please try using another browser to check if that helps?
Also, Would you please be able to check the error console? Here are instructions on how to access it: Using The Browser Error Console - Garden Gnome
Please take a screenshot or let us know if any errors appear. Thanks!

Thanks for the response. It is largely working fine now in the last hour or so, so I won’t bother. By the way, it is very quick - quicker than before - when it is not stuck.

It’s good to hear that. Be sure to let us know if you experience this issue again.