Where have the 25 most important flashcards from the Learn/Home page gone?

Below the Progress Snapshot on the learn/Home page, there used to be a list of 25 important words.
These were different from the daily lingqs (and what appear on the vocabulary page under Due for Reviw(SRS).

I found the missing ones to be a better selection, as they seemed to throw up different important words that I hadn’t seen for a while. Is there any way to get these back, it’s broken a good routine I had of doing both the Daily Lingqs and those.
Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, although I don’t do flashcards regularly, the Top 25 are quite useful to look at. Please re-instate somewhere easy to access :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ support
Yeah! I agreed with Sanne

"Yes, although I don’t do flashcards regularly, the Top 25 are quite useful to look at. Please re-instate somewhere easy to access :slight_smile:

Sorry for the trouble! We’ll get this fixed very shortly…

OK, I just spoke with our team on this, and they’re working hard on improving the performance of the Learn page. One of the solutions here was to remove the Top 25 Flashcards section, as they appear to have slowed down the page a lot.

A quick way to access your flashcards is to use the “Review Vocabulary” option available in the Tasks dropdown. If your sort on the right is “Importance” and it is set to show “All LingQs” instead of “SRS (Due for Review)” then you’ll see the exact same list.

OK, thanks Alex. Any plans to reinstate it on the front page if the performance issues can be solved?

Certainly, though there are no guarantees of that unfortunately. One solution I can offer is to bookmark the Vocabulary page with the desired sort so that you can head straight there without having to open up LingQ. For Swedish, the URL would be this:

If you only want to review Status 1, 2 and 3 words, you can use this URL instead: