"Internal Server Error" for Korean "My Lessons" and "My Imports" Tabs in Safari

This seems to be a problem specific to the Korean module in the Safari web browser. Other languages are unaffected, and there is no problem accessing these sections of the Korean module in Google Chrome.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this! It’s strange why it would be an issue only in Safari. Do you have any extensions installed in Safari? Also, would you let us know which browser and OS you are using?

I have the same issue with German using Firefox and Ubuntu Linux. If I just select German in the language picker (referring to Login - LingQ), I get the “Internal Server Error”. Also if i replace “welcome” in the link by “library” I still get the error. All other languages work fine.

It’s doing the same on google chrome for French, Italian, and Spanish.

Strange to say, but the problem, which had persisted over several days at least, seems to have resolved itself.

I am using Version 7.0.6 on Mac OSX 10.9.5, and, to the best of my knowledge, have no extensions installed.

1 Like

For me, the problem hasn’t solved. I also remember a friend having this problem last thursday.

I’ll send you an email to follow up on this!

We’ve come up with a quick workaround for this to prevent the error from showing. However, those of you who were experiencing this issue will now see no results. The short term solution here is to clear your browser’s cookies, and this should fix it. In the meantime we’ll spend some time investigating this further.

If you’re not sure how to clear your cookies, you can find some step-by-step instructions here: 7 Ways to Clear Your Browser's Cookies - wikiHow