Using numpad when reviewing flashcards

It would be nice if you could set the status of the lingqs using your numpad. In that way I would only need 1 hand to go through my decks.

What’s the other hand doing cossie?

2 Likes

“other things”

Would you check that num lock is on? I don’t think there should be any difference in where you press the number (so long as num lock is on), since our system receives the same input.

Yup, it is on. Checked it a few times. Also I wonder why “5” is “remove” instead of mark learned

I’m lazy. As Bill Gates once said: “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

1 Like

OK, thanks for the confirmation. I’ll give this a closer look and let you know if we need any additional information here!

Thanks Alex. Hope its something easy :slight_smile:

OK, I did manage to confirm that the num pad does not in fact work. I’ve added this to our list so we’ll do our best to get this sorted out!

By the way, I think we added 5 as a keyboard shortcut before we added the tick mark - I will bring this up as well and we’ll see if we can adjust this behavior too!

Thanks Alex. You da man, you da man. Note that it is only an improvement point and not a neccessary function. You probably have more important things on your list. I can handle using both hands for now :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience! :slight_smile: If you have any other feedback or run into any other issues, be sure to let us know!

The numpad issue should be fixed now; give it a try and let us know if you’re having any other issues with this!