No LingQs of the Day

Is there a reason that a user would see this error when selecting to view flashcards in the dialogue for the website notifications? For some reason I have no access to 10-Jan-2015 flashcards. I’ve never seen this before:

Invalid input parameters:

lotd_date
    LingQs of the Day for the given date aren't available.
2 Likes

I also didn’t get any for the 10th or the 11th on my mobile app. They came in my email, but nothing ever showed up in my app yesterday. Today it beeped as though they had arrived, and the little red update dot (iPhone) appeared to be notifying me of 2 updates, but these also aren’t actually showing up in the app. What’s the deal?

I have the same problem. I have been using “LingQs of the Day” link in the email to pass everyday’s LingQs from the first time I started to use your service. I used my desktop Chrome browser and I had not any problem but I got the error message from yesterday that states: “Invalid input parameters: lotd_date. LingQ of the given date aren’t available”.

me too - I receive an email notification that my LingQs are available but it is impossible to open them anywhere at all - they are not accessible through the notification email, the app, or the main website. My preferences show that I have asked to receive them.

Same problem (10th and 11th). Neither the e-mailed cards nor the notified cards work, and I cannot select those dates from the dropdown in the vocabulary section.

I have the same problem. I hope it gets solved soon.

It is “nice” to see that I am not alone in this. At least we can all assume it’s not a problem with browsers or mobile apps. I can stop trying to find a way around this for now and use my time to find some new lessons.

Onward!

I have the same problem ! Can you please repairing it ?

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I’ve reported this and it should be hopefully fixed as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thanks!

Fantabulous

Unfortunately, I have the same problem with the same strange statement: ‘Invalid input parameters’…

Any progress? I havent had anything to do during my potty breaks in the past 24 hours, I am sweating heavily and my heart beat is peaking at 180. I need my LingQ of the day dose badly

It is still Sunday night in Vancouver, Grandpa Steve himself hasn’t processed his evening gourmet meal yet. So you can wait. As he often says, “Be patient.”

I guess it wouldn’t be so bad if I could select LingQ’s manually by date but Jan 10, 11, and 12 aren’t even part of the collection in the “Due for Review” dropdownlist.

Grumble grumble

We’re very sorry for the trouble with this. We’re looking into this issue today and will do our best to get things sorted out by the end of the day!

I hope you’ll be able to fix it as soon as possible. It’s a very important tool for us.

Fixed for me now (at least, I had access to the LingQs of the Day for the 13th). Thank you!

Fixed for me either

Have the same error.