Possibly a Wish List Item...Plain ole Search for a person box

I wish there was a place somewhere to search for a user of the system–tutor or user. Just a plain search box to locate another person, perhaps with similar interests or to find someone for whom I have forgotten their user name.

If you click on Exchange (the word itself, not the pull down) you can find an advanced search form with several options.

1 Like

How delightful! Thank you for this goodie! It has been hiding from me for quite a long time.

By the way, without your feedback I would never think to click on the word of a dropdown list to find anything. Perhaps I am just too old. The other interesting thing is it is nowhere to be found in the Help. Thanks again.

I don’t think your age is the problem. I’m afraid Lingq navigation has never been very obvious.

1 Like

"I don’t think your age is the problem. I’m afraid Lingq navigation has never been very obvious."I think this is unfortunately true. :-(((

Some videos how to use the new LingQ would help!!!

Thanks, Jolanda. I think there is a need for a real Help application for this site. I have mentioned to others before. Perhaps one day we will get one. :frowning: or :slight_smile: not sure!