How can I take Video lessons?

I’m looking for video lessons with moving image , such as we can see on You cube. I searched for the library and reached the Video lessons. So I clicked one lesson. The lesson showed the written script. I can hear the sounds of the script , but I can’t find any moving image. I want to have a moving image of people speaking in some situations, such as a reataurant , a fast food shop or somethig like that .
My questions are : How can I find video lessons ? Are there some video lessons for beginners where they can learn short English conversation on a certain situation?

@TG_Nao - actually, we currently don’t have any video lessons in the library. However, we have some lessons with video. You can find video (if available) in the lesson resources at the top right (when the lesson is opened).

Thank you very much for your advice. I found video lessons in the lesson resources , chose one lesson and clicked. However, the lesson showed the written script. I can hear the sounds of the script , but I can’t find any moving image.

Anyway, I’m going to search for some in other site. Thank you again.

@TG_Nao - when you find a lesson with video, open that lesson and then click an icon with a red number (at the top right of the dashboard). You will see a video link. Click it and watch video :slight_smile:

Please see the screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/DUozgCxs