It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

This is not a huge deal for me, but something weird happened overnight to my Last 7 Days German Progress Snapshot: I was around 6.2 or 6.3 hours listened for the week, and when I logged in to LingQ this morning it showed 33.1 hours. I don't think I could have listened to more than 26 hours of audio in the last 10 hours (without noticing I was doing it, no less!), so I wonder if something in the system went wrong...

@jstoddard - sounds strange. Is it possible that you left audio playing on the app on your mobile device? Since audio is tracked automatically this could have led to a problem. Although 33 hours seems like an awfully long time. There do seem to be some inconsistencies with the audio tracking in the apps. If you see issues like this you can adjust your listening time by adding negative numbers to the progress snapshot.

I haven't used the mobile app in the last few days, so that couldn't have been it. I did access the site from Chrome in a Google TV; it's the first time I used Google TV, and I'm not too familiar with how it works, so I suppose there's a non-zero chance that it could've sent some request repeatedly to the server. I'm sure that it's not one of your testing platforms, so if the problem was with it, I guess we'll never know. :-) In any case, I bumped the time back down by adding a negative number so that it doesn't look too crazy...

To comment login or sign up for a free account