It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10 and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend you upgrade to:

I just wanted to provide a bit of feedback on playlists. Earlier I could only find the option to add a lesson to a playlist on a few pages. I would have thought whenever there is an option to open or edit a lesson the option to add to a playlist should be there also. Also strangely there doesn't seem to be an option to add to playlist from within a lesson itself. In combination with the fact I find the whole navigational structure of the site a bit confusing, it does make organising playlists tricky.

Also, I know it's been mentioned a lot of times, but syncing playlist between the site and iLingq would be great, especially as I now have two iOS devices.

@neofight - thanks for the feedback. We realize there are some issues with the play list functionality on the site. We hope to get a chance to work on improving it soon. The idea of syncing your playlist from the site to the app and vice versa is also on our wish list.

To comment login or sign up for a free account