It looks like you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Sorry, we only support IE 10
and above. To use the site you will need to use a more up to date browser. We strongly recommend
you upgrade to:
So I have noticed an issue with the bookmarklet that I think is new, but am not sure. I tried recently to import a bit of Russian text that friend had written on Facebook using the bookmarklet. When the lesson opened, however, the text that was there was some old text that I have imported from Facebook using the bookmarklet. Today I was importing some German from a thread in the forum here. I imported one chunk of text from the thread, read it, and went back to the thread to import another chunk of text. What I got when the lesson opened was the first chunk of text. It appears that if I import some text using the bookmarklet, and the bookmarklet is going to create a lesson with the same name as one that already exists, it just opens that lesson and does not make a new one. Here is a demonstration.