Internal server error

Really…getting…tired…of…this…

What’s up?

Sorry for the downtime! The site is back up now, and we’re looking into the issues. It’s our top priority right now and we will do our best to get this all sorted out ASAP.

No worries man. Just glad to know you’re aware and onto it. :slight_smile:

(Crashed again lol)

If you get an error notification, just try refreshing the page and it should hopefully clear up. We’re tracking down the issue now and hope to have the issues fixed soon. Thanks for your patience!

Hi,

My English playlist do not work on my Ipod, Is it normal ?

++

EDIT : All my playlists have disappeared !

Can you check to see if your playlists are displaying properly now?

Re,

There is nothing … I had 3 playlists only because I am a beginner, it’s not very important. I recreated only 1 playlist for now … It calls ‘Who is she’ and has my 21 lessons that I have been studying for the moment … Thanks !

++

PS : Please, anyone could correct me if I have done mistakes !

@Exodus - Just to confirm - You had 3 playlists on your iPod, then they disappeared. After that you recreated 1 list. Is the new list displaying correctly?

Re,

@mark - Yes, the new list is displaying correctly and is working from 1 to 21 without problems !

++

@Exodus - Ok. We’ll look into what might have caused your playlists to disappear. Was there anything in particular that you remember doing which may have caused this to happen? Any information you can give us will help us track down this problem because we need to be able to recreate the problem before we can fix it.

Re,

@mark - Je me souviens que j’ai éteint mon Ipod ce matin parce que je n’arrivais pas à rafraîchir ma liste afin de voir apparaître la leçon 21. Le problème est de pouvoir relancer l’application ilingQ mais il n’y a pas moyen d’en sortir, même en quittant par le log out, si on entre de nouveau son pseudo et son mot de passe cela ne marche pas et ça repositionne l’écran où il était avant de quitter. Quand je l’ai rallumé tout de suite après l’avoir éteint, il s’est positionné sur la partie Française alors que j’étais sur la partie Anglaise. C’est là que j’ai perdu mes 3 playlists. Je viens de refaire la manipulation sans éteindre l’Ipod, j’ai basculé en Français et je suis revenu de suite en Anglais et mes 3 listes sont réapparues comme par enchantement. Celle que j’ai recrée est disparue !

++

@Exodus - I’m not exactly sure what happened here but there are a couple things I can suggest which should help.

1. To refresh your list of lessons, you need to drag your finger down at the top of the list. You will then see a refresh indicator as the list refreshes.
  2. To close all iPhone apps including iLingQ without shutting down your phone, you need to double click the Home button on your iPhone which will show you the currently opened apps along the bottom of the screen. Swipe left to see more since it shows 4 at a time. Hold your finger down on any of the displayed apps and a red minus symbol appears. Tap the minus symbol for the app you want to close and it will be closed. You can then re-open it.

Hi,

@mark - Thanks for advice ! I always use the first one and I knew for the second but I wouldn’t use it, I’ll do now …

++