How to use lingQ

Hello what do I do once I have learnt the words? How do You use the flash cards ? Please help because I am going around in circles

Well, when you have learned the words you should learn new words!

Can you be more specific in your question? I use the flashcards as a review every once in a while, but in general I memorize words by either rereading texts several times over, or reading similar texts.

Once you have learned some words, you will neeed to learn more words. Keep reading and listening. I takes quite a long while.

I mean is there some kind of test so that you know how much you have learnt and know when to advance to the next stage/lesson. Like a test yourself page. It also says submit written stuff…what do I have to submit?

@Thadshani24 - We don’t offer specific level tests at the moment. You are probably the best judge of your own level. If you feel that the lessons you are studying are too easy, then it may be time to study more difficult lessons. If you find they are still adequately challenging then you may decide to stick with lessons at that level. Probably the best indicator is how many new words are in these lessons. If only a few are blue, then it may be too easy, but if they are almost all blue then it may be too difficult.

You can submit writing for correction on the Write page (Friends > Write). To learn more about submitting writing through LingQ be sure to take a look at the following page: Write Help