Is this idiom? "Und da ist er auch schon" Es

Is this idiom? “Und da ist er auch schon” Es würde zu sagen, “Since it is also snowing already” Ich habe diese Konstruction nicht verstanden.

Es tut mir leid. Ich habe gemeint…Es würde erscheinen zu sagen, “Since it is also snowing already.”

Da ist er auch schon (der Schnee) (da !) = It (the snow) just has arrived.

“Ich habe diese Konstruction nicht verstanden.”

Nobody ever says that. I guess you literally translated “(grammatical) construction” into German?
You could write “Ich verstehe nicht, was damit gemeint ist.” or “Ich verstehe nicht, was das bedeutet” instead.

““Und da ist er auch schon””

Literally “and there is he already” - it refers back to “Aber für dieses Wochenende war schon wieder Schnee angekündigt”
The weather report said it´s going to snow on the weekend and it snowed, as expected.

Hi Paule89: I have read lots of other folks writing and at the moment, I have found that Vera’s writing is filled with many unusual German language usages that I have never seeen or used before. That is not saying much because I am an old retired person on fixed income. Vera has given me the impression that she does not have time or the desire to be a tutor one on one but thanks for the suggestion. Correct on the literal translation. I have said this a number of ways and this is the first time anyone has shed light on what a real German says. We say it that way in the States in English and also the ways you suggested, Paule89. The average US citizen would just say “what does that mean?” In my area of the US language is extremely corrupted. I illustrate with this joke:

A policeman pulls and man over for speeding and walks up the car door. He asks the man to roll down the window and says to him, “Got I.D.” to which the man replies " 'Bout whut? "