Could anyone tell me how to wright this word in

Could anyone tell me how to wright this word in romaji, 深く… and what does it mean.

Fukaku, ふかく

It´s an adjektive and means “deeply, profoundly”.

I see you´re new to LingQ and the Japanese language, so here´s some general advice:

• You can see the translation of a word, just by clicking on it.
  • there are romaji versions of most Beginner 1 and Beginner 2 lessons. However, almost no one uses the romaji lessons, which means that most “romaji-words” won´t have translations. Knowing Romaji is almost completely useless. If you´re serious about learning Japanese, learn Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana. If you´re not-that-serious, at least learn Hiragana and Katakana. Did I mention how useless Romaji are?
  • if you need clarification on a word or a phrase, it helps to tell us where you read it. “What does 深く mean? It´s in the second to last paragraph”.

No one gets paid to answer your questions, which is why you should not waste the time of people who want to help you by asking question that could be answered by a dictionary. My favorite dictionary is jisho.org .

I know that my post doesn´t sound nice, but I assure you that I wrote it to help you^^

Hi, thank you for your reply and sorry for the trouble. I’ll be careful to show examples to any questions in the future so I can make life easier for me and those who are nice enough to help.

Yeah, I will learn japanese kanji, hiragana, katakana properly since I am serious about it…and thank you for the dictionary link sometimes I can’t find some of the words so I am sure this will help.