How can i able to start?

I can’t read the text ( jap charachter )since im just starting the course. How im going to start learning

This is a good site for learning Kana, free too :slight_smile: http://www.learn-hiragana-katakana.com/

There’ll be lots of videos about kana on youtube too!

I am alsoa bit confused. The first 2 lessons seem to be repeated as lesson 3 and 4, and where do I go from there?

@mari62 - I’m not sure what you mean. I clicked on “Open next lesson in course” at the bottom and the lessons seem to be in the correct order and are all different. Are you still having trouble with this?

Soo, can’t i learn the entire two “alphabets” DURING the lessons? i need to have classes to even be able to understand the first classes.
It would be very nice to learn those inside lingQ. =/

@NandoAguia - This is something that we hope to offer in the future, but for now there are lots of great resources on the internet that should help you to learn Hiragana!

You don´t need classes to learn hiragana. ^^
You can “learn” hiragana within a few hours, maybe even less. Check out this website.

You´ll have to read a lot to “master” hiragana though and LingQ is a good place to get some reading practice.
Mastering hiragana is essential, you can worry about the other stuff later :slight_smile:

Hi man you need to learn fisrt hiragana and katakana google it.