Learning Slovak

Hello.

I noticed that you offer only learning Czech, of course, except for other languages. But learning Slovak is missing there. I think that people would learn also Slovak language because Slovakia has the border with Czech. Therefore I suggest to refill also learning Slovak language. Thanks a lot for understanding.

3 Likes

I’m with Peter. Every country that shares a border with a country whose language is offered by lingq should have its language offered.

Let’s vote for all those languages here:

https://www.facebook.com/questions/10150249705278786/

1 Like

“Every country that shares a border with a country whose language is offered by lingq should have its language offered.”

And every country that shares a border with a country that shares a border with a country whose language is offered by LingQ.
And every country that shares a border with a country that shares a border with a country that shares a border with a country whose language is offered by LingQ.

1 Like

I’m going to learn Czech, well attempt the language so it might be easier for me to learn Slovakian if I become fluent at Czech. So yeah, not bad idea, agreed.

1 Like

I am interested in learning all the European languages, so this includes Slovak. I have already voted for Slovak at the Facebook poll. Please, everyone, help me with a vote for Catalan, too!

1 Like

Why not combine the two? Certain languages are close enough to each other or share a strong enough historical bond that this could be done. Norwegian is a beta language but not Danish and Swedish, when the three could probably be put in the same slot and uploaded to the library under which one could search for them separately. Galician could also be added to Portuguese without having to get 1000 votes, maybe Afrikaans to Dutch, etc.

Swedish has actually been a supported language since before 2010, when I became a LingQ member. :slight_smile:

I fear your suggestion would be confusing and would demand additional work.

2 Likes

shrug Think Galician is ever going to reach 1000 votes otherwise? Or Faroese, or Macedonian? It’s not going to happen.

I would like to learn Slovak , too. Let’s make a campain for it . I would love to have Slovak language at lingq!

1 Like

Who else votes for Slovak language ?

1 Like

I’m with Peterko! But Alex and the other guys at lingq said that we’ll need to have enough content hours for it to become a beta language.

Peterko, you are a native Slovak, which means you can possibly start writing and recording the Slovak lessons for lingq. You could also have your friends, family, or other lingq members to get involved into making these lessons. It will take a lot of efford though, but it will be well worth it.

1 Like

add me at skype me skype is
alaazay1

alaazay1

alaazay1

Yes, you are correct and I liked your suggestion. If you are looking to learn Slovak, you can visit http://www.selectmytutor.co.uk/subject-slovak.html

Happy to see there are people interested in learning our language:D
Veľa šťastia! Držte sa :slight_smile:

1 Like