DELE B1 & B2

Hi, I’m about to start studying for the DELE (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) and will sit the test in November.

I don’t know whether I’m just having no luck finding information, or I’m looking in the wrong places… But does anyone know exactly what topics (vocabulary types, grammar etc) should be covered for B1 or B2 exams? I’ve had no luck finding any real breakdown of what the possibilites are and would like to make sure I’m definitely going to study the correct things (at least generally i.e. I know I need to study the first conditional and preterite tenses or whatever the combination is).

Any help or a link to a website with this information would be much appreciated.

I’ve never seen a list in terms of vocabulary and grammar. The DELE does have sample exams, they may help you. Good luck.

B1 - Qué son los DELE | Exámenes - Instituto Cervantes
B2 - Qué son los DELE | Exámenes - Instituto Cervantes

Yeah, I’d seen these past papers before. I just wanted to know if there was some sort of information that explained exactly what should be studied. I think it would make more sense to study before attempting the past papers? I do have access to a native Spanish speaker so I might just print some of these out and show them to her… that way she can help me cover the areas which come up in each exam…

Thanks for posting the links :slight_smile:

Hello I have some DELE exam papers for the B1 exam. Does any one else have any to share? It doesnt matter if there from other language enters but must have the same DELE B1 format

I am willing to share everything I have